- First-class acoustic guitar made from solid woods.
- Premium-quality master grade tonewoods.
- Proprietary design features and production technologies, including unique soundboard voicing, revolutionary Furch CNR System® neck joint and resonance enhancing Full-Pore Vintage Finish.
- Luxury vintage appearance featuring appointments made from koa, abalone, herringbone, faux tortoise and mother-of-pearl.
- Heavy-duty Hiscox hardshell case.
Furch Vintage 3 D-SR SPA
Body shapes Dreadnought
Neck-to-body joint 14th fret (OOM 12th fret)
Solid top – grade Sitka spruce – master grade
Solid back and sides – grade Indian rosewood – master grade
Binding Koa with contrasting line
Rosette Abalone double ring with black and white line
Bridge pins Ebony with pearl eye
Saddle TUSQ fully compensated
Bridge string spacing 55 mm
Top finish Full-Pore Vintage Finish
Back and sides finish Full-Pore Vintage Finish
Pickguard Faux tortoise with transparent pickguard extension towards soundhole
Nut width 45 mm
Available nut width 43 mm and 48 mm
Neck reinforcement CNR System with dual-action adjustment
Neck profile Furch Soft V
Scale length 650 mm
Fingerboard material Ebony
Fingerboard radius 400 mm
Fingerboard front inlay Pearl quadratic inlays
Fingerboard side inlay Pearl position dots
Fret finish Polished
Headstock overlay Madagascar rosewood
Fingerboard and headstock binding Koa with contrasting line
Neck material African mahogany
Machine heads Gotoh SE700 Gold Patina – gear ratio 1:15
Machine head buttons Gold patina
Zero fret TUSQ
Nut string spacing (45 mm) 38 mm
Nut string spacing (43 mm) 36,6 mm
Nut string spacing (48 mm) 40,1 mm
Strings Elixir Br Nanoweb 12-53
Neck finish Full-Pore Smooth-Slide Satin Finish with antibacterial additive
Headstock finish Full-Pore Vintage Finish