- First-class acoustic guitar made for the most discerning guitarists.
- Grand Auditorium body shape with cutaway.
- Premium-quality master grade tonewoods.
- Proprietary design features and production technologies, including special soundboard and backplate voicing, the revolutionary Furch CNR System® neck joint, and Full-Pore High-Gloss Finish.
- Luxury appearance featuring a host of appointments made from exotic materials.
- Cutting-edge LR Baggs Stagepro Anthem system.
- Heavy-duty Hiscox hardshell case.
Furch Red Gc-SR SPA Master’s Choice
Available body shapes Gc
Neck-to-body joint 14th fret
Solid top – grade Sitka spruce – master grade
Solid back and sides – grade Indian rosewood – master grade
Binding Koa with white line
Purfling Abalone with black and white line
Tail decoration Koa wedge with contrasting lines
Rosette Premium solid koa ring with abalone inlay
Bridge Figured ziricote
Bridge pins Ebony with pearl eye
Saddle TUSQ fully compensated
Bridge string spacing 2 3/16
Top finish Full-Pore High-Gloss Finish
Back and sides finish Full-Pore High-Gloss Finish
Pickguard Anti-Scratch – transparent
Nut width 1 3/4
Neck reinforcement CNR System with dual-action adjustment
Neck profile Furch Soft V
Scale length 25 9/16
Fingerboard material Figured ziricote
Fingerboard radius 15 3/4
Fingerboard front inlay White pearl leaf
Fingerboard side inlay White pearl linear position markers
Fret finish Polished
Headstock overlay Figured ziricote
Headstock inlay Abalone leafs
Fingerboard and headstock binding Koa with white line
Neck material African mahogany
Machine heads Gotoh 510 Silver Patina – gear ratio 1:21
Machine head buttons Polished ebony
Zero fret TUSQ
Nut string spacing 1 1/2
Strings Elixir Ph-Br Nanoweb 12-53
Neck finish Full-Pore Smooth-Slide Satin Finish with antibacterial additive
Headstock finish Full-Pore High-Gloss Finish